Monday, April 19, 2010

Lloyd Banks Going At Shyne




Lloyd Banks responded to a diss record from Shyne going at G-Unit boss, 50 Cent. On the track called "Unthinkable," Shyne goes at him by saying "I need a couple million fuck 50 Cent." Lloyd Banks told Miss Info on Hot 97 "I’ll be the first to tell you and the world he’s very, very wack right now." Lloyd banks went on by saying "it was something in the food, it was something he’s a D-class rapper to me right now." "You know, the dude that just wakes up and says I’ma rap now? What kind of style does he got right now? I’m not diggin that." "There’s no reason to hate him, I’m doing good." "That niggas wack his whole slang changed up he’s wack." I gotta agree with Banks I think after being in jail 10 years you need time to develop your style again. Shyne sounds nothing how he use to be when he was a prolific rapper.